Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thinking of You.....



Hi everyone.  I know I have been missing in action but I am back.  This card is for the 2 Sisters Challenge #20.  Please stop by their blog and join in.  It is for a very worthy cause.   The details are on their site so please check it out.  Sorry for the bad picture.  I am still using my phone.  I can't seem to figure out how to work my scanner and my daughter was just toooooooo busy to help me out this time.  I promise to learn how to do it by myself this year!

For the card, I just used all the scraps I had around my craft desk and just whip them together.  I didn't want to miss out on this one so I was pressed for time.  My sister loves my background paper as she has pajamas just like it!

Again, please visit the site and join in if you can.  These cards will go to hospital patients.  My mother spent 8 months straight in the hospital and she would have loved to receive cards like the ones being created.  Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thank you so much for joining our special challenge at 2 Sisters this week. I love your creation (just hope your sister doesn't find a neatly cut rectangle cut out of her PJ's anytime soon!) It's so satisfying when you can create something so lovely out of some spare scraps of paper. Thanks for sharing it with us, and for supporting such a good cause. Good luck in our 2 Sisters challenge. Annette xx.