Monday, February 28, 2011

Time for a Teddy


Things have been so sad lately.  I needed some comfort and what is more comforting than a Teddy Bear?  I stamped this cute little guy and colored him with generic water color markers from Pat Catan's.  I shop there every time I go to Ohio.  My sister lives right behind one.  You really can't beat the prices there.  I punched out the mat with my new Marvy punches.  I used a bit of grosgrain ribbon and a beautiful metal leaf charm.  The paper was from the stash I stole from my sister's studio.  She will never miss it!!!!

I am entering this in the 2 Sisters Teddy Bear Picnic challenge.  I am still just trying for one challenge a week.  Hopefully I will get savvy enough to enter more that one challenge with the same card in the near future.  But for now, one is enough.

1 comment:

darling Ho said...

Your bear is so cute.:) And I love your colours.
Thanks for joining us at 2SC. ~hugs~darling Ho~